Now being tagged has coincided nicely with me having nothing whatsoever to blog about. I mean there are things I could drone on or moan about, things I could share with you, but instead I'm going to stick to answering these ten questions:
1.Do you prefer asking questions or answering them
My mother used to tell me that I talked too much and listened too little. She was right and now I make a conscious effort to let people speak (and I even try my hardest not to interrupt).
2. What is your favourite joke? [Or favourite one liner?]
Heard about the mushroom who went to the party? He was a real fungi
3. Have you ever fantasized about being on Big Brother [the well known TV show... I'm not alluding to incest]
Never - but I am a fan of the show (on a purely 'interested in the psychological interaction between lots of sociopaths' type of interest - yeah, honest.)
4. Have you ever wanted to enter a talent show?
5. Is Simon Cowell really necessary?
Umm, I don't mind him but I don't think he loves this woman he is marrying. Did you see how they pecked each other on the cheek at the award ceremony last night on tv? That's not love. Some say she is a beard but I do not know.
6. Tea or coffee?
Tea - strong, without sugar and with soya milk
7. What is your favourite perfume? Or smell?
Current favourite perfume is Jo Malone's Red Roses. Until I fell in love with this I thought I was a citrussy type of person. I was wrong.
8. What is the quickest route to Wales from where you live?
Why would I want to go to Wales? (only joking, Mark - I've had some lovely holidays in North Wales)
9. What does the word 'Wales' conjure to your mind?
That accent and Tom Jones of course
10. Are you dreading dreaming up ten questions to ask six bloggers?
No - because I won't pass on a tag, not even for the gorgeous Scarlet