Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Improvement

I've just received my end of year mark for the OU course which culminated in an exam in Paris mid-June and my result is 77%. I'm very pleased as last year I received 64% and, to be honest, I was quite happy with that. However, my expectations and standards have been raised and I feel satisfied that I'm actually doing quite well. This is very encouraging for my new course that starts next month, although I'll be getting all my books sent from the UK in about a week. They come in a vast blue sack the size of a body bag and it means that our dining room will once again become my study centre.

We have a spare room that I could use as a study but the dining room has a lovely view of the garden and gazing at the big trees and hanging baskets helps me to think.

No comments: