Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring

I am so amazed at how long it has been since I last blogged and how few I have done over the last couple of months. It's the Drifting In Brittany syndrome I think; there's always so many little bits and pieces to do that the days fly by, even though nothing I do is mega-important.

The Open University course takes up a large percentage of my time. I have an exam in Paris in mid-June and I've already started revising for it, even though my course is still going on. I've begun going to an atelier to do craft type things - I've taken up the knitting needles once again - Been growing seeds to plant in the garden later this year - seen people and done Stuff.

The more I see of the UK on the news the happier I am that we are living in the French countryside.

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

Hope you are going to show us some of your craft work.
P.x