Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I. Must. Apply. Myself

I've got one more marked Open University assignment to do this year and then I will be able to do all the lighter things I am dangling in front of myself. Things such as discovering the blogs of a lovely bunch of artists and illustrators that I've not really had time to read; getting back in touch with a group of sparklies from the Guardian forum; giving the house a bit of a going over before Christmas hits us; sorting out our tax bills to France and to England.

I really must get this essay written. Which, by the way, is a study of a letter written by Marie Antoinette to a good friend immediately prior to her and the King's planned escape from revolutionary France

2 comments:

Gretel said...

What are 'sparklies' from the Guardian? I am intrigued...

Kitty said...

Congratulations on getting back onto the Open University pony. You've been missed by this sparklie.